The project will improve the public service delivery in the Ukrainian local governments by developing and implementing comprehensive and efficient ICT architecture, information systems and administrative services.
The expected result is to support up to 600 administrative service centres to live up to the expectation of the citizens of Ukraine till the end of the year 2020.
The project is part of Ukraine’s decentralisation programme for more transparent and accountable governance and supports activities financed by U-LEAD with Europe programme. It is financed by EU and its member states Denmark, Estonia, Germany, Poland and Sweden. The programme runs from 2016 – 2020.
The specific objectives are:
- To develop comprehensive and efficient ICT architecture to support the decentralised public service delivery in the local governments.
- To develop information systems, supporting data exchange and service delivery by electronic channels, both in CASPs and self-service online channels. The key systems are:
- Governmental interoperability solution;
- Officials virtual working place solution – digital workplace for officials in CASP.
- To support development of the first set of administrative services, to be provided by CASP; simplification and acceleration of the administrative services by reusing data from the national registries.
- To develop ICT skills of the public servants in CASP
- To build capacity of the ICT professionals in the central government units to simplify and redesign administrative services processes.
- To support networking and best practice exchanges between the CASP and local government ICT staff.
- To support other U-LEAD project activities by ICT and electronic service delivery related standards and minimum requirements.
- To support U-LEAD project activities by ICT and electronic service delivery related standards and minimum requirements.
- To organize efficient stakeholders and donor coordination between the e-government related projects and activities to support Ukrainian beneficiaries and stakeholders.
eGA to develop e-services for administrative service centres in Ukraine
eGA to launch procurement for secure interoperability for Ukraine
Estonia, Sweden and the EU to help Ukraine implement a secure data exchange solution
Ukraine to begin the implementation of interoperability system
The 3rd Forum of IT managers of Ukraine focused on development of interoperability solution and e-services
First e-service of Trembita system has been launched
Information system will bring service centres in Ukraine to digital era
Ukrainian IT-company to develop information system for ASCs of Ukraine
eGA to pilot an information system in Ukraine
The implementation of the “Vulyk” to begin in 10 municipalities
Presentations and the video of the 1st Conference for IT Managers of Cities in Ukraine held in 24-25 of January 2017
Website of the 3rd IT Managers forum of Ukrainian public sector held in 16 – 17 November 2017