The objective of the project “Digital Information Security for Better Governance and Public Services – capacity-building for digital information security for Moldovan Government Institutions” was to develop capacity of the Moldovan Government institutions to manage digital information security topics and develop capacity of the human resources, handling digital security issues. The project also supports tender and implementation process of the governmental interoperability solution.
Project activities included:
- Trainings for Moldovan government officials (three 2-day interactive training seminars).
- Consultancy activities related to the digital information security and implementation process of the governmental interoperability solution.
In cooperation with USAID Emerging Donors Challenge Fund:
- Development of organizational chart and roadmap for digital information security activities – policy document with organizational chart proposal and roadmap of activities, agreed with stakeholders;
- Development of Terms of Reference for government-wide “Baseline security system for information systems”;
- Awareness raising activities about the digital information security for general public – public debates, workshops, media presentations.